that came to my mind when I first entered my mauve
dorm room. Because I didn't feel at home or love it here
for the first while, I started looking for little things that
I could love, instead of trying to love it all in one piece.
So now, three and a half weeks in, I'm able to say
I'm happy here and that I reallly do love hawaii!!
But it all started with things like...
- Walking out of my room in the morning and smelling sodium from the local deposits
- Eating as much candy-sweet pineapple as I want
- Meeting people from: Guam, New Zealand, Australia, Taiwan, China, Korea, and the Phillipines, just to name a few
- Hearing "Tahoooo" ( the yell all the poly's do) through my bedroom window everynight
- Walking through the dorms and hearing all types of music from all over the world
Just a few of my favs :)